HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
You are now the proud owner of a fine, high quality piece of Jewellery from the Locketinn Collection.
At LocketInn we sell unique, personal & meaningful jewellery that’s carefully designed using the finest materials to give you beautiful and exquisite quality. Our crystals are sourced from around the world and our jewellery is designed so you can enjoy your Locketinn Jewellery piece for years to come for a piece of mind guarantee.
Please follow this list of Love & Care instructions to ensure you get the most out of your new LocketInn piece:
- Be sure to clean your jewellery with your microfiber cleaning cloth every 2-3 weeks. Your piece of jewellery would have come in a Professional microfiber cleaning pouch for your personal gift from us.
- Some of our Jewellery collection is water resistant. Please ensure all jewellery that comes into contact with water is dried thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with detergents and chemical substances (including lotions, creams and perfumes).
- Avoid contact with ocean water and swimming pools. Both salt water and chlorine can damage your Jewellery.
- Use your best judgement when handling jewellery. Always store your jewellery in a jewellery box or LocketInn microfiber cleaning pouch to protect it from oxidising. To keep your jewellery looking bright, polish it often with our microfiber cleaning pouch to maintain its original, lustrous finish & shine.