What exactly are Water Resistant Glass Lockets?
Ever been caught out in in the rain wearing your precious locket? Fear not! Our water resistant glass lockets will not be damaged.
Our water-resistant lockets are just that – water resistant. This doesn’t mean that they are waterproof. So, if you’ve dreamt of diving with sharks while wearing your beautiful water resistant locket…don’t do it! The locket will leak and the shark will probably end up eating it anyway.
Other activities we don’t recommend you do while wearing your water resistant locket are swimming, showering and any other daredevil activities that involve lots of water.
Our lockets are crafted from jewellery’s highest grade of stainless steel (316 grade) so they won’t tarnish.
LocketInn Gold, Rose Gold or Chocolate lockets contains finishes that are layered onto the Lockets with intense cleaning between coats. Our gold lockets are plated with real 18 carat gold but the finish will not peel off due to the ION plating technique.
All of our crystals are sealed into the lockets with high quality glue that has been thoroughly tested.
To find your perfect Water Resistant Glass Locket click on this link: http://bit.ly/22IVxVl
How to care for your LocketInn jewellery
At LocketInn we sell unique, personal & meaningful jewellery that’s carefully designed using the finest materials to give you beautiful and exquisite quality. Our crystals are sourced from around the world and our jewellery is designed so you can enjoy your Locketinn Jewellery piece for years to come.
Please follow this list of Love & Care instructions to ensure you get the most out of your new LocketInn piece:
- Be sure to clean your jewellery with your microfiber cleaning cloth every 2-3 weeks. Your piece of jewellery would have come in a Professional microfiber cleaning pouch as your personal gift from us.
- Some of our jewellery collection is water resistant. Please ensure all jewellery that comes into contact with water is dried thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with detergents and chemical substances (including lotions, creams and perfumes).
- Avoid contact with ocean water and swimming pools. Both salt water and chlorine can damage your jewellery.
- Use your best judgement when handling jewellery. Always store your jewellery in a jewellery box or LocketInn microfiber cleaning pouch to protect it from oxidising. To keep your jewellery looking bright, polish it often with our microfiber cleaning pouch to maintain its original, lustrous finish & shine.